Winning the food and drink PR account for a newly launched craft gin distillery in the Chilterns was a summer's day dream come true.
Coconut worked with Twisting Spirits on a 9-month project from launch until they were too big for their distillery and need to buy somewhere bigger! That's a fairly resounding outcome, if ever there was one to pin on one of our most fascinating clients.
Despite a general gin haze setting in across the UK drinks industry, Twisting Spirits shone for its award winning label design as much for its genuinely different gins. Two years of gin R&D produced three initial gins. All botanically driven and produced, literally, by twisting a hot distilled base gin with the cold distilled botanicals. No, not juniper led (which upsets some gin connoisseurs) but not 'flavoured' either. Just fascinating-on-the-palate gins.
In helping raise brand awareness and support sales, Coconut secured placement for Twisting Spirits in 32 pieces of coverage across online and print publications, and blogs. Christmas gift guides, Valentine's Day gift guides and Mother's Day gift guides we natural targets and achieved lead generating exposure. More icing on the gin-infused cake came as a result of ...
- an in-depth and positive review on Gin Foundry
- Susy Atkins' column in The Sunday Telegraph's Stella magazine
- Crumbs Magazine in a 'drinks for Christmas' round-up
- Great British Food magazine's 'what we've been drinking' column
- Country Life's 'best gins for Mother's Day' online round-up
- National Geographic Food's 'a gin with a twist' article from Zane Henry
With a bigger distillery in the offing and R&D for a fourth gin in progress, there'll certainly be more gin times to come.